Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ABC Make-n-Take Class

WOW - I had a blast making these cards!!! At first I thought it was going to be hard to come up with six cards using a "letter" theme - but I cranked them all out in one evening!!! LOL

Join me for a SUPER fun class at Hobby Lobby in Oshkosh on Wednesday, August 13th at 6PM only.

You’ll get to make these 6 cards with a letter theme for all different occassions! We'll have baby boy, baby girl, pregnant lady (LOL), Thank You, Celebration and the yellow card at the bottom is a monogram card!!!

We'll be using the Cuddlebug, watercoloring, punches galore and learning a new technique called Fossilized Stone! Come join me - you'll have a BLAST!

Pop me an email to sign up before August 12th - this class is $15. All you have to bring is your scissors and adhesive - I supply the rest!

Kits in the mail!!!
Can't make the class - don't worry you can order the kit by mail for $20 - this includes postage too!!!! I stamp up everything and you get to put it all together....

Thanks for visitin'.....

3 comments:

Wendy Hawkinson said...

I love the little hippo card. Do you have a picture of it alone? I would love to see more details. You did great getting them all done in one evening. Holy smokes! :)

Wendy Hawkinson said...

I love the little hippo card. Do you have a picture of it alone? I would love to see more details. You did great getting them all done in one evening. Holy smokes! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wendy - if you click on the picture it blows it up real big and you can see all the details. Otherwise I can email you a photo - you have to send me your email address.