Sunday, February 10, 2008

They SHARED!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


















February is the month of LOVE!!! Although we don't do hugs at my stamping classes - I asked my stamp club members to bring along anything they had made, to share with the group.

Heather brought along this fabulous Birthday Calendar Book:































































































































Here's Heather's cards:





























































Peg brought these gorgeous cards to share!!!!






















































Here's a close up - she hand stitched these!!!! That's not a stamp - it's tread!!!


























Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

P.S. I forgot my camera at my next stamping night.....I'm soooooo sorry I can't share those items with you!

No comments: