Saturday, February 23, 2008

Email Problems

I am having serious email problems......I just want to let you know. If you have emailed me in the last week or so and have NOT heard back from me - PLEASE check your Junk folder (Spam folder, Bulk folder...whatever it's called on your email).

Here's what's happening with some of the emails that I am sending....
1) Some of my emails are going to spam files...why, I don't know...
2) Some of my emails are not being delivered at all and I am not being informed of this....
3) Some of my emails are getting bounced back and I'm getting a Failure notice...Charter.net is one of the servers that is at least telling me.
4) If I send an email to myself...it's going to my Junk file...and darn it...I'm not junk!!!!

I spent 2 hours on the phone today trying to get it through to my email provider that it is a problem on my end and not yours....I think I finally drove that point home....but I have to wait up to 48 hours for Yahoo to contact me.

SO...if you have sent me an email and are waiting for a response...I sent the response and you are just not receiving it....PLEASE call me to let me know and please call your internet provider and ask them why they are not letting my emails through to your account.

IT'S A MYSTERY!!!!! But I will get it fixed in the next 3 days or so. My last resort is to call and pay my wonderful I.T. guru to come figure it out! Never fear...I will appear in your inbox again!

No comments: