Monday, February 25, 2008

Cards that MOVE!

















FINALLY!!!! I'm sooooooooo far behind on all my cards...here are the cards everyone will be making at my next Hobby Lobby class on Wednesday - 2/27 at 10am and 6pm. If you haven't signed up yet.....call me!!!! OR email me!!!! I have openings in both sessions and will be bringing extra cardstock with me just in case you want to sign up as late as Wednesday!

Everyone loves a card they can play with and these fit the bill!

This is a suspension card - the HAPPY BIRTHDAY appears to be suspended in mid-air!!! I used the Older & Wiser stamp for the little kid - it says "your childhood dream has finally come true" and when you open it - it says "you're finally older!" The printed paper is from Hobby Lobby and the round HAPPY BIRTHDAY is from the FREE Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp set called So Many Scallops. I punched it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and punched the hole it's suspended from with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. The flowers are punched with the retired Daisy punch on Pixie Pink cardstock.

















This is a Double Slider card - when you pull on the "heartfelt" layer, the "thanks" layer pops up too!!!! Isn't it pretty? I used Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery and Basic Black cardstock for this card, along with the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set.


















This one is a little hard to see....so click on the picture and it will enlarge it. This is a Shaker card.....there are microbeads in the circle with the ladybug! This lady bug is from the retired Very Punny stamp set. I also used the On the Spot background stamp on the red card base...this is hard to see here too. The flowers are punched with the new Boho Blossoms punch and the little pieces in the opposite corners are made with the 5-petal Flower punch....very cool idea!





















This card is called a Flip/Swing card and they are super fun! I have a template made to help make this card super easy. I LOVE this stamp set - Crab & Co. and LOVE the matching wheel too. We'll be doing some masking on this card too. If you click on the picture, you'll notice that I used wiggly eyes on the crab!!! FUN!


1 comment:

Corie said...

Oh my all of these are just so FANTASTIC