Monday, February 25, 2008

Email Problem Solved....

...well, kind of.....my email address has been black listed on a site that monitors SPAM. I don't know how this happened or why. But after countless hours on the phone with my IP (internet provider), I finally got a hold of someone with some knowledge - he is my HERO! It could be that someone accidently identified my address as spam or maybe they got tired of getting emails from me about stamping....UNBELIEVABLE, I know.....and they put me in the spam folder. There's a website called www.desorbs.net that will blacklist you without your knowledge and that is what has happened to me! OH YEA! I have tons of time to deal with this one! LOL

If you have not received an email from me by the 1st week in March - your IP probably has me on that naughty list. You need to call them up and tell them to stop blocking my email address. That's it!

DO THIS right away. You don't want to miss my March newsletter!

No comments: