Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Retirement Contest!

I hope you're post-Thanksgiving shopping isn't getting in the way of really important things....LIKE STAMPING YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!! LOL I haven't even started mine......

This is a little last minute....but, as you know - the retirement list is just around the corner.....SATURDAY!!!!!!! I'm hoping that it's a small one - you know what a dither the last one put me in!!!! Any hoo - let's have a contest!

Send me the name of ten stamp sets that you think will retire. The winner who chooses the most right will win the Exclusive Hostess Stamp Set - Party Punch!!!! If we have a tie - I'll put the names in a bowl and draw a winner.

All entries must be in by midnight on Friday!!!!

Keep a close eye on my blog in December - I'm going to be having a lot of specials!!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love contests. Here are the ten I think will retire:
1. Frosty
2. Bugs & Kisses
3. Unfrogettable
4. I'm Here
5. By land
6. Heartfelt Thanks
7. Wild Rose
8. Noble Deer
9. Loads of Love
10. City of David

Thanks for the contest.
Mary Campbell
jjjcamp@hotmail.com

Kelly Acheson said...

I have you entered!!! Good Luck!