Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November Scrapbook Pages

Here are the pages for my monthly scrappin' group. I stamped the Supersize Snowflake with white craft ink and embossed it with iridescent ice embossing powder - gotta have some BLING - ya know?













Page 2













Here's a close up of the ornament - I sponged it with white craft ink and put some dimensionals under it:













Another close-up of the Library Clip - aren't these the cutest???? They are only available until Nov 30th! In the mini catalog!!!! I will use this little layer for my journaling.














SUPERSIZE SNOWFLAKE TIP!!!! You can use this to stamp on your mirrors and windows for the holidays!!! Just use White StazON! I was told....with a window cleaner and a little elbow grease - you can remove it when winters over!

No comments: