Friday, November 30, 2007

Gift Giving Stamp Camp Projects

What a GREAT day we had! All the projects were so much fun and the stampers had a GREAT time too!!!! I was joined by my team in designing these SPECTACULAR projects - WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!

You can click on any of the pictures to see more detail.

This adorable photo cube was designed by Rachael - she purchase them from Oriental Trading Co:































This little baby was my creation! There are so fun. My daughter made sets of 4 last Christmas and gave them as a gift to her big sisters!

















Lisa designed these spectacular Circle Purses to go with the ornaments in the Cherise Designer Paper. She used a small bag in betweent he layers to hold the gift.













Cathy created this adorable Snowman Soup Treat Box - complete with a candy cane, chocolate kisses, mini marshmallows, cocoa & a poem. Dashing Designer Paper was used here:













Another project by me - this is meant to hold a gift card for a video store. What a GREAT way to give a boring gift card!!!!
















Here's the inside of the gift card holder:

1 comment:

MJ said...

Now I see it! Very cute.