Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween!

I had to share some Halloween pictures with you. My daughter comes up with some pretty good ones.....she did this one on her own this year....usually it comes down to "mom, I want to be *%^(* can you make it for me!!!!" Thing 1 and Thing 2 had a GREAT time this year.













Here's some from the past:





























My all-time favorite is Mike from Monsters Inc. I had a BLAST making this one and she had a blast wearing it!




















Oh, how I wish I had a digital camera for the previous years costumes! They're not on my computer...... We had a paper mache' Frankenstein head that I made one year and another year, I took a cardboard box and painted it identical to Sponge Bob!!!! Costumes are so much fun.....and sometimes very challenging!