Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meet Gus!

Nice picture of the cat - heh? Look below to see why he's sitting here!




He's perched right under the birdhouse!

I'm not much of a "cat person" - really prefer dogs - but this is a pretty cool cat. He sits on top of our neighbors garage waiting by their birdfeeder too. Once my hubby caught him actually "laying in" their birdfeeder! He's a house cat - used to belong to my step-daughter, but then she moved out and the cat stayed. She started letting him outside at a very young age and if you know cats - once they get to go outside - they are impossible to keep in! He's about 7 or 8 years old and terrorizes the neighborhood. He's super smart - I watch him look both ways before crossing the street and he lays around like he's a dog. Right in the middle of the floor, all sprawled out like he owns the place! How did I get going on this.....I guess I just wanted to share a really good picture.....

No comments: