Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gift Sets

There's nothing more thoughtful than a handmade gift. I made several of these Altered Clip Boards for Christmas gifts. For my daughter and 2 neices - I made the clipboard and a matching Paper Bag Album that they could fill with their own pictures. I went back in my photo albums to when these girls were babies, on up to the present to get 6 pictures to put on them. I punched the pictures and put them in smashed bottle caps. One of my neices said it was the BEST gift she had ever received! Both of these stamps sets - Girlfriends & Pocket Fun are retiring - don't make me tear up again!!!


I made this for my cousin....he's 14 and he thought it was pretty cool. I made it with his school colors and put the mascot name on it - Warriors.

This was made for a Christmas gift for my adorable niece!
This was made by my downline - Rachael. It has more of a vintage look to it and I think it was a gift for her mom - LUCKY MOM! Don't you LOVE our designer paper???


YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!

Go to this link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/clipboard.php to see a step-by-step tutorial on making your own Altered Clipboard!

And this link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=5046 to see hundreds of samples! Step out of the box - do something on the "WILD SIDE" and have some fun! There's more to stamping than making cards and scrapbooking - use your supplies to make some personal, "touch someone's heart" gifts!

No comments: