Saturday, May 19, 2007

Big Blooms Class

The big blooms class was GREAT fun! All in attendance really enjoyed the cards and said they definately learned some new techniques and layouts - that's what I strive for! The Emerging Color was a BIG hit and Michelle said the Triangular Tri-Fold card was a lot easier than it looked!

Thanks to all in attendance - I couldn't do it without you ladies! Special THANKS to my downline Rachael who took over for me when my daughters' soccer tournament scheduled a Friday night game at the last minute!

These class cards are pictured in a post a week or so ago - below. We made a bookmark card using the perferator from the Cutter Kit; an Emerging Color technique card; a card that stands up like an easel; a triangular tri-fold card and a diorama card.



Strategic stamping by Amanda - did she get it just right?....YES she did!


Cheryl's always happy stamping!

Pat & Jean had a GREAT time!

Stampin' Divas Michelle and Lori hard at work!

No comments: