Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Free Standing Pop-Up Cards

I was going through my online photos and found some more cool stuff that I wanted to share with you!

But first - this is a picture of my step-son, Steven and his "then" soon to be bride, Kelly. He surprised her by coming home on leave from Bagdad a day ahead of the schedule she knew about!!!! And he brought her roses! How sweet is that!

Now on to the less important - cool stuff! I made these Free-Standing Pop-Up cards for an SU seminar in Wausau. The chicken one was a make-n-take. The possum one I demonstrated for about 100 other SU demonstrators - now that's nerve racking!!!! And the prego one I just made for fun. All three of these stamp sets are retiring this year - BOO HOO! I'm really gonna miss my chicken set!


This is a magnetic memo board that my customers got to make at a Stamp Camp. They LOVED it. It is made with sheet metal that I had cut and bent by a sheet metal company. It is covered with designer paper. I used super duty magnets behind the buttons and business card magnets cut up behind the words that are from the Word by Word background stamp. Lots of these were made as gifts - my step-daughter made them up for her bridesmaids as thank you gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are ALL VERY CUTE!!! I love those pop up cards! I need to learn how to do that...so glad your Stepson is home, too..that's fantastic. Hope you have had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!!