Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Swap Cards!


I'm burying myself in swaps lately - but it's OH SO MUCH FUN to get them back in the mail!

Here's a swap that went out on Friday. This is a BRAND NEW stamp set call A Flower for All Seasons. I received this as one of my Award stamp sets. It's featured on page 87 of the NEW Fall/Winter Catalog. I'm in love with the image that has the frog in it! But I wanted to use the sunflower for this swap, because I think it's more "fallish." Is that a word...I think not...but I have a habit of making up my own words...you all know what I mean! LOL
Ingredients:
Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons; Celebrate Everything; Baroque Motifs
Ink: Basic Black; Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red; Kiwi Kiss; Whisper White; Bella Rose Designer Paper
Accessories: Faux Stitching Template; Rich Regal Brads; Boho Flower Punch; Aqua Painter; Watercolor Crayons; Stamp-a-Ma-Jig; Dimensionals
Here's a close up. I used the Baroque Motifs stamp on the background of the white and HAD to use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig for the Celebrate Your Day words - I SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo love that little tool - it really saved me from having a bunch of "do-overs!" Is that a word? LOL
Thanks for looking!
P.S. How do you like my blog makeover? I thought it needed a little facelift today!

No comments: