Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gift Card Holder




This was my "TAG TEAM DEMO" at a Demo Meeting on Saturday. It's a super easy gift card holder. My stamp clubs made these in August and I made up about 22 of them as my swap card for the meeting - so many of those in attendance were able to go home with one.
Dimensions:
Card Base: 4 1/4" x 10 3/4"
Scored at 4 1/4" and 8 3/4"
The Sherbet Rainbow Designer Paper is cut at 4" x 4" and 4" x 1 3/4". You can make 6 cards from one sheet of Designer Paper too! HUGE TIP - make sure you punch out the Word Window slot for the gift card before you put the Designer Paper on the front.
The little layer with the "b is for birthday" on the front is attached with 2 Dimensionals in each bottom corner. The top flap is tucked under it when you close the card to hold it shut.
Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this Kelly! We have our Joyful Inkers meeting tomorrow in Wisconsin Rapids and I was at a loss for what to do for swaps until I saw your gift card holder earlier this week! I made up some with the Christmas Cardinal set. Thanks again!!

Kelly Acheson said...

You're so very welcome! That's what it's all about - sharing!