Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

Founder's Circle was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! I wish I could have taken you ALL with me!!!!!!

We arrived in Las Vegas on Wednesday to be wisked away on a bus to St. George Utah - about a 2 hour ride. We arrived a few minutes late for our 7pm welcome dinner. We were greeted at the door by the SU staff and brought into the dining room for a 1st class reception dinner. Check out the table clothes and flowers!!!
















I don't remember what we had for dinner, but being a SWEET girl at heart...the dessert was delicious!!!!


















We played a "get to know you" game and everyone received this stamp set! Don't you love that new ribbon - it's in the Holiday Mini Catalog that you should have received in the mail while I was gone.























After dinner - I had a chance to go check out my room.....this was hanging from our doors - I LOVE that wide pink ribbon - it was on everything we received. SU really knows how to dress things up!



















We each got our own rooms - and they were fabulous. We were the only occupants of the Marriot at St. George.

































This is what I found hanging in my bathroom!!!!! I left it there, admiring it until the next morning when I went to take a shower.......




















HOLY COW - it was filled with stuff!!!!!




















Next I headed down to the Gathering Place to find this!!!!! Check out the little buckets on the 2nd shelf with that pink ribbon again!!!! We just filled them up and ate candy until we couldn't see straight - LOL!






















Stampin' UP! doesn't do anything halfway...... they had all these couches, blankets and pillows for us to relax and visit!


















Here's the dessert we enjoyed with lunch on day 2 - it was so fancy - I just had to take a picture of it!

















Stay tuned this week for more fun!

No comments: