Saturday, September 19, 2009

Founders Circle Day 3

Ok....so today was a "ME" day - LOL!!!! I opted out of the trip to Knab Utah to tour the manufacturing facility - because I was there last year, but also because there were so many things I still needed to accomplish while here in St. George....it was a difficult decision. I missed out on all the bus fun, doorprizes and sharing....but look what I did:

OH YEA - NEW HAIR!!!!
This is Brittany from Thairapy Salon....she did a GREAT job on my new DO!!!!



Then I took a little break from my makeover to have lunch with Barb Mulikin and Dawn O at Iggys. After a long, very fun lunch - I headed to the nail salon!!! I KNOW, RIGHT!!!!! How stinkin' cute are these????


Last night we were treated to a fun evening of business shares, fancy juice drinks, beautiful cupcakes and the FAMOUS card swap in our PAJAMAS!!!!
These fruit cups were delicious!


Aren't these adorable???? One of the Marriott staff signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator 2 1/2 weeks ago!!! How fun for her to be able to work this event!!!! Anyhow, she used the butterfly die to punch out a ton of wax paper butterflies and the kitchen staff used the template to make these gormet chocolate butterflies for the cupcakes - now HOW CREATIVE IS THAT???




Here's Dawn O and me on the outside and LeeAnn Greff - one of my creative idols in the middle!!!

Here's the start of the 125 card swap!!! Can't wait to share all these beauties with you all!!!



I saved the most adorable....for the end. HOW STINKIN' CUTE ARE THESE???? We each received a pair of rubber rain boots that are designed with our Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper!!!!! These would have looked great on my feet on Tuesday when I was in Northern Wisconsin bear hunting and had to trudge through 2, YES 2 swamps!!!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments: