Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall is in the AIR!

Ok - so here's a funny photo and a little story behind it.... one of my demos - Rachael - stopped by and searched through my swaps for some inspiration....she said she was in a stamping slump! OH NO! I said...and then I got out my "SLUMP STOPPING POM POM!!!" So here's my attempt at ending that HORRIBLE SLUMP!!!!! I can't remember my exact cheer, but it had something to do with rubber, rah rah rah and it was funny! LOL!!!!


Here's another silly photo....once in a great while....my hubby comes to visit me in my dungeon....don't I look suprised......and happy??? LOL


I know...it's only September...but August left us with some "October feeling" weather here in Wisconsin....URGHHHH!!!!!

I've been participating in swaps like a rubber maniac lately....LOVE to get those GREAT ideas to share! Here are a few cards to get that FALL inspiration going!
This is the BRAND NEW Gifts of the Earth (116501 $20.95) stamp set from the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog!!!! How gorgeous is this???


This adorable Halloween card was made using the NEW Pumpkin Patch (116499 $22.95) stamp set in the mini too!


How about this Autumn Splendor (116503 $20.95) stamp set in the mini???


Thanks for stopping by.....

3 comments:

Colette said...

You crack me up! =)

Kelly Acheson said...

I crack me up too!!!!

Nancy Hill said...

Kelly, that pic of you and your hubby made me LOL! Really!!