Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

Hey - it's Grandparent's Day on Sunday, September 13th!!!! Here's what my mom is getting from Hailey......74 beautiful...gorgeous.....photo cards!!!! My mom just loves these and I have a blast keeping my eyes open for some great photo opportunities!


We stamped and punched a bunch of greetings to match the card bases - included in her gift box are envelopes, books of stamps and a roll of double sided tape so she can adhere any greeting she needs on any one of these cards - how cool is that????




Here are some of my favorite photos...they didn't turn out very clear in these photos - but the actual photos on the cards are crystal clear. It really pays to have a GREAT camera! I have a Kodak Z1015 IS with a 15X Optical Zoom lens....FABULOUS DARLING!



This is a funny little story...on my way to Honeymoon Acres to buy all my summer flowers...I saw these sheep out in a field. As I was pulling over on the highway, Hailey said "you're not seriously going to do this???" LOL - OH YES I WAS!!!! I stamped the saying from the Fun Pun set that says "thank ewe" - how cute!!!



And speaking of Honeymoon Acres...I asked one of the clerks if it was OK to take some photos...so that's where these flowers came from.





Ohhhhhhhhhhh....YUMMY!!!! After stamp club last night - I came home and cut out, baked and frosted all these cookies - cut out cookies are my specialty!!!! AND they are delicious!!!!

AND it is super late and I must retire for the night. Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun idea! I think my mom will love something like that as well. I am sure you're mom will be so proud of you.
Thank you for sharing this lovely idea.

Kelly said...

I love your photo cards. What a great idea - and they look so professional!