Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Open House

How fun is an open house....as fun as I can make it!!!! We had a GREAT time last night! I brought everything I had that was NEW from the catalog...and a few of the not-so-new...




There was alot of concentration going on here....

Those wish lists were filling up fast!

And lots of smiling too....

And a little showing off.....



And a lot of delightful tidbits, drenched in chocolate....no chocolate fountain - AGAIN...but that's another story for another time.....I'll show you pictures of it when I get done smashing it - LOL!


And tons of doorprizes.....


Lots of chatting and catching up.....


Hugs from the lady that keeps me in stiches and the one who started me in stamping....


And finally, here are the cards that everyone made!!!! I received both of these in a swap - the first one was modified a little from Cherri Gustafson & the other by Ruth Bingle - thanks for the GREAT ideas ladies!!!!


Thanks to all who attended my open house!!!! And a HUGE thank you to Donna, Lisa, Amie & Cathy for all their help!!!! I had a blast!

No comments: