Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Birthday Card

Every year for Hailey's birthday I make her a "birthday card" that's actually a YEAR IN REVIEW. I go from one birthday to the next and pick out pictures of her with friends and family and try to include everything she's done in the last year. Here's the one I made her for her 15th Birthday earlier this month.

I used my Bind-It-All to bind the book...I LOVE this machine! It actually only took me about an hour to make the entire album! I also used the Daisy Die for the flower and topped it off with a Corduroy Buton in the middle. I'll fill it in later with journaling.....just lucky that I got it done for her big party!
Here she is with her best friend and the "cruise" jar!!! They are saving all their money so Hailey can bring her friend, Nina on the SU Southern Carribean Cruise next spring!!!!
I love these pictures - they are priceless. Hailey's soccer team took home a trophy at a tournament and then I always capture the sleeping picture on the the drive home! Notice her sleeping companion - yep - the trophy!!!!

No comments: