Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Happy SUNDAY!!!! I joined a Sketch Challenge group and had a blast coming up with a card!!! This was challenging, but I loved it. Here's the sketch that I received via email:




























Here's the card I came up with:



















Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Ink: Blue Bayou; Versamark
Cardstock: Soft Sky; Not Quite Navy
Accessories: White Embossing Powder; Ticket Corner Punch; Dimensionals; Blue Bayou Designer Print paper; Rhinestone from Pretties Kit; White Brads (dipped in VersaMark & embossed with white embossing powder)

I stamped the flower with VersaMark on the Blue Bayou Designer Print paper and embossed it with white embossing powder and cut it out. I love stamping on our gorgeous designer paper!!!

To see more cards made with this sketch challenge go to Mary Jo's blog on MONDAY after noon:

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

MJ said...

You did a great job with the challenge! I love the swirls and the brads in the corners. Beautiful. Thanks for playing.

rozie640 said...

Excellent card, I love that you made it monochromatic. I need to challenge myself and try that. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great card, I love the mono blue tone. The brads make it pop.

Basement Stamper said...

I love the monochromatic card, and this is one of my favorite colors! Wonderful job!

Kerry D-C said...

Lovely card! great job with the sketch!

Ida said...

Great job with the sketch. I also love the monochromatic color scheme & more so since blue is one of my 2 favorite colors. Love the swirls under the flower as well.

Kelly Acheson said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments!!!!