Saturday, August 11, 2007

Supersize Snowflake Mounting Tip

I wanted to show you an alternative to mounting the Supersize Snowflake stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. This snowflake is as big as a background stamp. One side is the outline of the snowflake and the other is the bold image with the words "winter * wishes." I chose to mount the words on the end of the block. I also always mount the name strip of background stamps on the end of the wooden block instead of the plastic case.
















































Here's my 1st card with this beauty!!!! The picture doesn't do it justice.....I hate it when that happens....it's really very stunning in real life! I used Versamark ink and Iridescent Ice embossing powder for the snowflake - it sparkles like a jewel! The words are embossed in silver embossing powder. And let's not forget the cord - it's the NEW elastic cording that comes in silver or gold from the Holiday Mini Catalog!!! Lovin' that! It's much easier to tie because it stretches.....


No comments: