Saturday, August 11, 2007

More Convention Pictures!

I just had to post this picture.....my darling daughter came to pick me up at the airport when I got back from the Denver convention (with her dad of course - she can't drive yet) and she brought me flowers!!!!! She's so VERY thoughtful! Everyone asks "where does she get that gorgeous hair?" She looks just like her dad and she gets the hair from him too....although he shaves his head now for the "Mr. Clean" look! I've always been a little partial to the "Mr. Clean" look myself! LOL



















Isn't this card adorable????


























This is framed with one of the chipboard giant flowers and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder:



















Here's some more chipboard and Iridescent Ice EP on our journal:
























Framed art work is all the rage this season!!!

No comments: