Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stamp A Stack

STAMP-A-STACK!!!!!


I'm finally getting a little time to load some pictures here - sorry about the delay. These cards are from a Stamp-a-Stack at the beginning of June. Everyone had a GREAT time.


We used the Metallic Pencil Resist on the In Full Bloom card; Polished Stone on the Best of Cluck card - the base for this card is a lunch bag and we put an envelope of Chicken Noodle Soup mix inside for a wonderful "get well" idea.


This was the 1st time I've done my Stamp-A-Stack with 10 different cards - we usually do 5 different cards - 2 of each. I polled all in attendance and they like both ways.
Here we are....that's me on the left with Rachael and Cathy - valuable members of my TEAM - downline. I wouldn't be able to handle these stamping events without their help!!!







Cathy and Annette had a good time embossing this 4th of July card!













Luann, hard at work with Julie displaying her work of art!












No comments: