Sunday, October 18, 2009

WOW Card!!!!

Holy cow! I found this card on line and just had to give it a try! It looked so easy...it's just masking!!!! This is a Zindorf original.

First punch a 1 3/4" circle from post-it notes and put it on the white layer. Sponge around the "moon" and along the top with Night of Navy ink.


Next I tear a piece of typing weight paper and use the torn edge to sponge the "snow hill" on the bottom right.


Again with the masking - this time using a straight edge on typing paper and stamping the top of the pine tree from Lovely as a Tree stamp set.


Here's what it's lookin' like so far....


Put one more mask on the left side as shown in the finished card at the top of this post, stamp some more tree tops, sponge in a little Almost Ameythst ink around the bottom of the moon and in some of the white spaces....stamp your adorable Santa & Sleigh, add a little Dazzling Diamonds to the tiny little stars and WAAAA LAAAA!!!!!

Sorry I don't have these steps photographed for you...I thought I took pictures of them, but didn't...and I shouldn't be playing right now - I SHOULD be working on my Stamp Camp!!! LOL!!!

OK - back to work for me!
Ingredients:
Stamps: #116507 Wandering Words $25.95 (Mini Catalog); #115026 Lovely as a Tree $27.95
Ink: Almost Ameythst; Night of Navy; Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White; Night of Navy; Orchid Opulence
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch; 2-Way Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds; Sponges
Dimensions: Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5; Night of Navy - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"; Orchid Opulence 51/2" x 8 1/2"

It's hard to resist this one!!!! If you'd like to order any of the supplies for this card - click on my Shopping Diva below!
Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

Barbra Byrnes said...

Wow Kelly love your card. I too saw that post from Michelle you did a great job of casing her card and now after seeing your step by step pics, I am ready to try it too. Thanks for sharing.
Inky Hugs from the kamperstampr
Barbra Byrnes

Cheryl said...

Kelly,

I love so many of your beautiful cards. I have never tried this technique but you make it look so easy and the card is WOW! TFS