Friday, October 2, 2009

My Digital Studio

My Digital Studio

HOLY COW....it's finally here!!!! I can hardly wait to show you some of the pages that I've just played around with using the NEW digital scrapbooking software that Stampin' Up! has created - call MY DIGITAL STUDIO!!!!
Here are some samples that I photographed at the Salt Lake City convention this summer....
Brent Steele created this beautiful keepsake using My Digital Studio (MDS).
Here's a calendar that was created with MDS and printed and bound using Stampin' Up!'s professional printing service!


AND....check out the hardbound books that you can create using SU's professional printing service too....can you say INCREDIBLE KEEPSAKES????




This is toooooooooo cool too!!!! You can actually design and print cards using MDS!!!!


I'll be posting some pages on here, that I created using MDS....very soon - so make sure you check back in the next few days!



Thanks for stoppin' by.....

No comments: