Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Used Stamp & Scrapbooking Sale!!!!!


CLEAN EM' OUT!!!!
It's time for my annual Used Stamp & Scrapbooking Sale!!!!!
Start NOW - go through all your stamping and scrapbooking supplies and get rid of the stuff you don't need anymore, can't remember why you bought it and/or it's just sitting there collecting dust!
MAKE SOME MONEY FOR NEW PRODUCTS!!!!
You are invited to sell all your stamping/scrapbooking supplies at MY sale!!!! In return - you'll receive CREDIT to purchase NEW supplies in the NEW FALL/WINTER catalog coming out July 1st!!!!!
All you have to do is:
  • mark each item with BLUE PAINTERS' TAPE, with all three initials and your price;
  • drop off your box on my front porch with your name, phone number and initials (marked on the box); and

I TAKE CARE OF THE REST!!!!!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Thursday, July 16th - 5:00pm - 8:30pm

Friday, July 17th - 9:00am -6:30pm

At my house - 738 Depere St, Menasha

This sale is highly advertised - YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!! Tons and Tons of stamping/scrapbooking supplies to suit EVERYONE!!!!

NO EARLY SALES - DON'T EVEN ASK - PLEASE!!!!!

P.S. Don't you love the picture at the top - I think someone has a problem (this photo is from SCS) - LOL!!!! I showed it to my husband and I said "you think I have a problem?" and he said "you have a problem, your running a close 2nd to that lady!"

No comments: