Monday, June 29, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack!!!


We had a BLAST Friday night and Saturday morning at the Retirement Stamp-A-Stack!!!! Cathy, Lisa and I came up with these cards - everyone made 2 of each for a total of 10 cards!
Lots of doorprizes and a GREAT group of lades - made for a very sucessful event!


On a sad note...my chocolate fountain failed me....#@!!##!! But a quick trip home and I had a fondue pot going - so all was not a complete mess!!!! MOM - thanks for keeping stocked with chocolate melting equipment - you da BEST!!!! We had fresh strawberries, fresh pineapple, pretzels, bananas, Nilla Wafers, marshmallows, and potato chips - there's nothing quite like a potato chip dripping with chocolate!!!!
If you missed this one -I'm soooooooooo sad for you....make sure you clear your calendar for the next one!!!

No comments: