Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Fun!

I had a GREAT weekend!!!! Friday night was my Bloomin' Beautiful Class - that went FANTASTIC! I even added another demonstrator to my TEAM!!! Welcome Tracy!



Saturday found me cleaning a tiny bit - LOL! But mostly watching movies and finishing up the 4 sets of cards and boxes from my Bloomin' Beautiful class - I made one each for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day and I have 3 more for other occassions....maybe end of year school gifts???




These cards are so INCREDIBLY beautiful!!!!


This one is for Cindy - she couldn't make it to the class - so she chose the kit! I cut, scored and stamped everything for her and emailed the directions out so as soon as she gets her kit - she can make it herself!























KITS BY MAIL!

If you'd be interested in ordering the kit from me - it's $20, plus $4.60 for priority shipping. Add the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set for only $20 more (a $29.98 value!).


Pop me an email at kelly@astampabove.com and I'll get it out to you right away!

No comments: