Thursday, May 8, 2008

Die Cut Blooms!

NEW PRODUCTS!!!!



OK - just new to me....maybe you already have them, but you're not stealing my thunder here!!! LOL
  • Die-Cut Blooms (page 14 - Summer Occasions Mini Catalog)

  • Build A Brad (page 189 - Spring/Summer Catalog)

  • Flower Fusion (page 177 - Spring/Summer Catalog)
I combined these NEWBIES with the Build A Brad kit (page 189 big catalog) - which I've had for a while but just recently cracked it out!! LOL And also the Flower Fusion kit (page 177 big catalog)! I think I've found a new addiction - GREAT, just what "I" needed! LOL

Here's a little tutorial to show you what these Build A Brads are all about:



You need your pokey tool & mat, 1/2" circle punch, a scrap of cardstock or designer series paper (I used the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper here).

















Punch out a 1/2" circle and put it on the face of the brad with SNAIL (adhesive)

















Now take one of the bubble windows (these are self-adhesive!) and place on top of your brad!!! THAT'S IT!!!!
















Here's the 1st card I completed!!! Click on the photo to get a closer view of the brad and also the Flower Fusion flower!








These are some more flowers I made with the Die-Cut Blooms, Flower Fusion and the Build a Brad - WOW - can we say accessorize??? LOL

All of these cards were SUPER easy! I used the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper from the mini for the background paper behind the flower. The flower is one of the Die Cut Blooms - these are all die-cut on our beautiful textured paper too. Funny thing....I really didn't notice them in the mini catalog....until I started getting swaps that used them! Then I figured I needed a pack - well, actually 2 packs - from Gloria (she's my 2nd upline and I won her card contest a couple months ago - I picked 2 packs of flowers for my prize!!! Gotta love FREE!!! BOY am I glad I got them!!!! They are just TOO EASY! And the textured paper is so rich looking! OK - I'll stop now! LOL




















Flower Fusion raises card embellishing to a new HIGH!!!! These are so cute and again....SUPER EASY! I also love the colors! I took these colors (earth elements) and put them with bright and cheerful summer colors - Real Red & Only Orange! How cool is that?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Kelly-DON'T throw out your negative sheets when all your flowers have been punched out of the sheet. You can use your larger circle punch to punch out the negative of the 5-petal diecut and have a negative flower within the circle punch. Yell to me if you have questions. Great way to get more for your money. LOVE THESE DIE CUTS. Thanks for sharing with us. Kadie

Kelly Acheson said...

LOVE that idea - thanks Kadie!