Monday, December 3, 2007

Retirement Therapy!

The RETIREMENT list came and HIT ME LIKE A BUS!!!! So this is going to be a little "retirement list therapy" for all of us....

I lost 46 stamp sets to this one! I'm mourning.......

Here's some sets that I'm outraged by:
Carved & Candlelit
Booglie Eyes
Looks Like Spring
All About U

Here's some sets that make me say "WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE THINKING!!!!":
Linen Background
Letterpress Alphabet
Headline Alphabet

And I just used my Silly Sealife for the first time last week - now it's retiring - where's the justice in that???

And even worse.....I have NEVER used my Farm Fever set!!!!

What's got you cryin? Let me know in the comment section below! It's better to be bitter in numbers - don't ya think?

On the brighter side....there is AWLAYS a brighter side.....I can't wait to see what's in the new Spring/Summer Collection catalog! It's going to be arriving on my doorstep in cases and cases later this month!!!!

Here's some GREAT cards by some very talented stampers - with some of my "cryin' over" stamp sets:





























































No comments: