Wednesday, July 18, 2007

NEW Stamp Set Cards!!!!

I'm gearing up for CONVENTION!!!!!! Leaving next Wednesday for DENVER!!!! The Zoofari, Pick a Petal & Baroque Motif cards were made for my Mystery Hostess evenings on Monday and Tuesday. Zoofari & Pick a Petal are completely cased from SCS - but the Baroque Motif card was created by my downline Rachael!!!!

The other cards are for convention swaps. I'll be at a soccer tournament all weekend with a VERY long day on Saturday - my daughter has to play 3 games on Saturday - anywho - I figure I can stamp, punch and adhere while were between games! I'm going to take a TV tray and I think my soccer chair will do me well!!!! CRAZY - YES - but they have to get done....as of this writing....I have 20 cards completed....and I usually take a couple hundred!!! LOL LAUGH WITH ME PEOPLE!!!!!


























































No comments: