Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another Sneak Peek!!!!

Here’s another one!!!! This set uses the NEW Tiny Tags stamp set with the Thoughts & Prayers set too! One of my favs! The little flowers coordinate perfectly with the big flowers...I love it when I can find little tricks like this!!!! This is a very easy card to make – I think I’ll get my “I need money” daughter to do a little work for me and make up a bunch….I need Get Well cards – tis’ the season!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Tiny Tags; Thoughts & Prayers; Sincere Salutations
Paper: Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper; Basic Black; Basic Gray; Very Vanilla; Sage Shadow
Ink: Basic Black; Sage Shadow
Accessories: Circle Scallop Punch; 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punches; Black 1/4" Grosgrain; Scallop Edge Punch; Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by….

No comments: