Hey ~ getting away from the Christmas stuff here....but here's another swap going out in the mail today!!!! The theme of this swap was BLACK & WHITE...then it was modified a little to be BLACK & WHITE or CLEAN & SIMPLE. I went with both!!!!
The strip down the side uses the GORGEOUS Night & Day Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I made one of each - one side of this beautiful paper is a darker design and the other is more faded and floral.
It's hard to see - but the circle that says "Friend" is adhered to the inside of the card through a 1 3/4" window.... I LOVE WINDOW CARDS!
Stamps: Simple Friendship; Thank You Kindly
Ink: Basic Black;VersaMark
Cardstock: Basic Black; Whisper White; Night & Day DSP
Accessories: 1 3/4” Circle Punch; Faux Stitching Template; Black Grosgrain; White Embossing Powder
Whisper White Card Base - 11" x 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 3/4" x 4 1/4"
DSP - 1" x 4 1/4"
- Fold your card base in half;
- Cut 1" off the right edge of the front;
- Stamp greeting in Basic Black ink on bottom right of card front;
- Adhere your Basic Black strip (3/4" x 4 1/4") to the front edge;
- Using the Faux Stitching Template and Pokey Tool (paper piercer - HEE HEE) - poke holes down the edge;
- Adhere DSP strip to inside right edge of card base;
- Stamp "FRIEND" image in VersaMark ink on Basic Black cardstock scrap, dust with White Embossing Powder and heat set;
- Punch with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch;
- Punch hole through the front of the card at the top left;
- Adhere embossed image through the hole to the inside of the card - TA DA!
If you need to order any supplies - click on my shopping cart below to go shopping right away!