I just had to share this recipe with you - this will be the best Turkey dinner you ever served!!!!
1 whole turkey
1 large lemon, cut into halves
salt and pepper to taste
butter or olive oil, whichever you prefer
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Rub butter or oil over the skin of the turkey until it is completely coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you prefer.
- Take a knife and gently separate the skin from the breast meat;
- Slide lemon halves under the skin with the peel side up, one on each side.
- This way the juice from the lemon will release into the breasts.
- Cover and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to roast until juices run clear, basting every 15-20 minutes.
- If you've followed these steps correctly, your turkey should look like the one in the picture.
- Bon Appetit!
Thanks Denise for this fantastic recipe!!!!
Thanks for stopping by....