Friday, August 7, 2009

Day No 3 at Convention!!!!!

Hey everyone ~ I wanted to share some fabulous OVER THE TOP swap cards with you! Now - these are not just any old ordinary swap cards.....OH NO....for the first time ever - I joined an organized swap at convention. This was Richard Garay's Mover's & Shaker's swap - every card in the swap had to move or shake. How fun is that????? Richard actually had a contest for each participant - I LOVE a contest and HAD to sign up! I was absolutely blown away by the incredible talent that entered this swap - I'm sooooo glad that I decided to jump in!

Here's Richard - he's a demonstrator from California - he and his wife have a ton of fun with this! Richard was also a finalist in Stampin' Up!'s Artisian Award contest this year - he does incredible work!!!
Everyone that participated in the swap received a gift bag from Richard with this beautiful bag tag and some snacks and other necessities - like a little pack of kleenex!!!! I'm so glad that I took a photo of my tag - because it must have fallen off my bag today - YEP - it's gone!!!! And I'm soooooo sad.....


This was Richard's swap card - just beautiful!

Here's the inside of the card - perfect for holding a gift card.

This was the cutest little camera ever!!! It's made with SU's Matchbox Die!!!


This is a spinner card - the cupcake spins back and forth in the channel.


Here's a stair-step card.

This is a view finder card - the circle with the holes in it can spin really fast!


And a cute free-standing card.

Here's another shaker card - with tiny nuts & bolts - perfect for the Lots of Bots stamp set.
Another shaker card - there's microbeads in the shaker area over the flower.


A gorgeous tri-fold shutter card.

This was the 1st place winner - using the pop-up die to make a cupcake. This view shows the wide belly bank on the card when it's closed.

Here's the incredible inside.

Another beautiful tri-fold shutter card.

This is a gel card with hot glue around the outside of the acetate.

Another shaker card with microbeads.


Here's my swap card....I loved this view of all the cards from the top.

Holy cow - I made 16 of these - and spent about 5 hours on them.

This is our new Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, with some Big Shot Dies and the Season of Joy stamp set.


Ladies & Gentlemen - we have an $85 Mini Starter Kit special going until August 31st.....want to join me next year???? My only question is WHY NOT???? Go to my website to JOIN NOW!!!!! Enter my password just stamp and you'll have a blast on my TEAM!!!!
If your card is pictured here and you'd like me to add your name to it - just pop me an email.
P.S. I'm having some issues with my camera tonight - the battery went dead and it's still not charged enough to download the rest of my convention cards....URGH!!!! I'll have more tomorrow - so STAY TUNED!!!!

No comments: