Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day No 2 at Converntion!!!!!

HOLY COW - what a day it was!!!! It was super busy...getting the scoop on "what's happening" at Stampin' Up!....attending classes....swapping.....meeting up with friends.....
Here's the convention center in Salt Lake - called....what else...THE SALT PALACE!!!!


Here's our "fashion diva" Shelli!!!! She's always looking like a million bucks!

Here's me....eating up my 5 year Career Milestone award....I wish I wasn't so timid!!! That's really been kinda holding me back! LOL!
We caught Shelli for a quick photo op! Cathy, me, Shelli, Nikki & Donna!


Here's what the hall looks like when the general session is done!!! Crazy right????

Stampin' Up! teamed up with Build-A-Bear this year!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! Check out my SU calendar for the Build-A-Bear Workshop I have scheduled later this month!!!! Kids are going to LOVE this Mom & Me class!



So of course.....we had to have a Stampin' Up! Build-A-Bear!!!! How stinkin' cute is this????? My new mascot....perhaps!!!!! LOL!


Here's the insane line that I stood in to get my sweet little bear!



We have a WINNER!!!!! Cathy won the PRIZE PATROL and got the Designer Paper and 2 Build-A-Bear stamp sets - WHOO HOO!!!!



OK ladies....here's the SUPER AWESOME NEWS for the day!!!!! AWARDS NIGHT!!!!





Here's me and my friend from Minnesota - Dawn O. - walking across stage for the Incentive Trip award!!!!


And now for the insane news.......................the BIG COWABUNGA NEWS...........



I made number 29 in the TOP 100 DEMONSTRATORS OF THE YEAR!!!!!! I am unbelievably honored to be among such a talented group of women - speechless!!!!!! Here's my hug from Shelli!!!!!



Here's Mary Polzin getting her hug from Shelli too!!!!! Yep - that's right - I stood on the same stage as the Number 1 Sales demo in the country!!!!! HOLY COW again!




And what happened to my friend Dawn??? She's going to Southern Utah with me!!!!! YIPEE!!!! In September the top 100 demonstrators will be going to St. George, Utah for 5 days of nothing but pampering - Stampin' Up! style!!!!

And last but not least for Awards Night - Tonic Sol-Fa was our entertainment! What a great way to top off a fantastic evening!!!!



And now for some actual rubber stamped projects....





Check back tomorrow for some more GREAT projects and fun photos!

6 comments:

steve acheson said...

Congradulations Honey you deserve all of it and you look Beautifil in that flowered dress HUBBA HUBBA Miss you!

Kathy B. said...

Congrats Kelly! So happy for you and it sounds like you are having a great time!

Cindy Ehlers said...

Congrats Kelly, Am so happy for you and so proud. What number where you last year, 40 something? Next year you'll be in the top 20. You deserve it and we are all so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Kelly

Staci said...

Huge Congratulations to you, Kelly!!!

Did you see Mandy Ferg high up there for promotions, too?

You two are on fire!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly! You are amazing and I am so honored to stamp with you! #29! That's fabulous!!! Take care and have a great trip home! :)