Sunday, May 3, 2009

CRUISE 2010 - HERE WE COME!


A HUGE THANK YOU to all of my customers for your support - - I just earned the 2010 Stampin' Up! Caribbean Cruise last week!!! :) Yahooo!! I'm so excited!!

As a way to say Thank You, I am excited to share some gifts with you ... so I will be giving away some of my FAVORITE things in the Occasions Mini Catalog:
  • Corduroy Buttons (page 5)
  • Summer Love Rub-Ons (page 7); and
  • Printed Window Sheets (page 10)on May 17th!!!!
To enter my drawing - send an email to kelly@astampabove.com - put CRUISE GIVEAWAY in the subject line. You must be one of my SU or Hobby Lobby customers to qualify.

The cruise I just earned will be on the Royal Carribean cruise line - Adventure of the Seas next April... we will be visiting:

  • San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • Barbados
  • St Lucia
  • Antigua
  • St. Maarten
  • Virgin Islands

HOLY COW!!!!! What a line-up - heh??? My daughter, Hailey and her friend have started a "cruise fund" for this trip. Hailey wants to bring her best friend, Nina and they plan on having enough money to do that!

The Stampin' Up! incentive trip is ALWAYS a first class experience. And earning the cruise is a HUGE perk of being a demonstrator. I have been fortunate enough to earn 4 cruises/trips with Stampin' Up! in my 5 years as a demonstrator! I count my blessings every day and Thank God I have this amazingly wonderful job! With the $75 Scrapbooking Starter Kit....this trip can be yours too! I never thought I would be going to all these exotic places....

Thanks again for your support - I couldn't experience any of this without ALL of you!!!!

1 comment: