Monday, April 21, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful Class

Is this GORGEOUS or what???? Join me for a Bloomin' Beautiful class!!!



















When: Friday, May 2nd
Time: 6pm
Place: Trinity Lutheran School, Menasha

You'll be making all of these beautiful cards (envelopes included) and an elegant box to put them in!

Option I Cost:
$35 - this includes the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set!!! The cost of this set with shipping and tax is $29.98 - so you get the class for $5.02!

Option II Cost:
$15 - class without the stamp set.

CLASS KIT BY MAIL:
Don't live close to me? NO PROBLEM! I will stamp up all the images for the cards and the box FOR YOU - you'll get everything you need to make the entire gift set! All you'll need to do is use your own supplies to color in the images. You'll even get an email that includes step-by-step, full color directions to assemble your cards and box!

Cost I: $25* - class kit without the stamp set.
Cost II: $45* - class kit with the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set.

*These prices include shipping

Email me today to sign up for this GORGEOUS class! kelly@astampabove.com

1 comment:

Sara in WI said...

I love this card set. I have the stamp set but haven't used it with those colors. Great combinations!

Sara in WI