Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Double Slider Card!

Aren't these fun???? I made these for a swap that I hosted for the Occasions Mini catalog. This is the NEW "And Many Mower" stamp set!



This is a Double Slider card - you can make one too!!! Go to the link below and view a step-by-step tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.com

I used a new technique too!!!! I inked up my rubber brayer with Kiwi Kiss ink and covered my Sizzix Texturz plate with ink. Then placed my Kiwi Kiss cardstock on there and ran it through the Big Shot - and WAAAA LAAAA - isn't this cool???? I used a VersaMarker pen to color in the letters on the front too - I really like that look!

Ingredients:

Stamps: And Many Mower
Ink: Kiwi Kiss; Basic Black
Cardstock: Kraft; Pacific Point; Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Dimensionals; Big Shot; Texturz Plates; Brayer; VersaMarker; 1 ¼” Circle Punch; Word Window Punch; Crop-a-Dile; Gold Eyelets; Hemp

No comments: