Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Your Invited!!!!!




Open the door to creativity and rewards! This is your opportunity to find out "what it's all about!" I'll have a very casual "QUESTION & ANSWER" session, hand out information on the starter kit .... all while we're munching on some fabulous Mexican treats!
Join me at Solea Mexican Grill in Neenah (my treat) and discover the exciting opportunity you'll enjoy when you purchase your Stampin' Up! starter kit! Everyone will receive a special gift from me for coming!

Starter Kit SALE:

There's no better time than right now - the starter kit is on Sale for $169 and includes almost $400 of product - a SUPER value anyway you put it!!! AND...during Sale-A-Bration, you'll enjoy another stamp set of your choice FREE ($42.95 value) from the catalog to go with your kit!!!!

Find out the benefits you'll enjoy when you become part of my Stampin' Up! family!

WHEN: Saturday, February 7th
WHERE: Solea Mexican Grill - 1350 Gillingham Road, Neenah
TIME: 11:00 AM
RSVP: Friday, Febrary 6th (call or email me)

Get your questions ready now - I'll be answering ALL of them!

No comments: