Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry for the long absence.....things have been soooooooo crazy here! I thought after convention, it would slow down, then I thought after my big used stamp sale, it would slow down....well their both over and NOTHING has slowed down!!!!! LOL

I wanted to keep sharing pictures with you from convention and other various stamping activities.....so keep your eyes open this week and I'll try my best!

If you missed my Used Stamp sale - I'm sorry....it was FABULOUS!!!! I had 20 people that contributed fantastic products at GREATLY reduced prices! Thanks to all of you that helped out with that! I also had EXCELLENT help on Friday and Saturday - HUGE thanks to that! Buyer traffic was more than we could have ever expected! The word has spread - this is the sale to be at!

My sale was scheduled to end at 2pm on Saturday - with the FANTASTIC help that I had - there was absolutely no sign of a stamp sale by 3pm when my pool party started!!! LOL We had 55 people here to enjoy the beautiful weather, play some volleyball, stuff themselves with North Dakota walleye, french fries and tons of party food - it was a huge success all the way around! Kelly found herself fast asleep in the recliner in the living room by 10pm!!! LOL Not life of the party this time! LOL I was just DONE!

I had to share this next picture with you! My sister-in-law made this fruit tribesman - is this hilarious or what??? Thanks Candace! I made 2 of them on yesterday - one for the Meet the Volleyball Parents cookout at the high school and one for my Bunco party last night - they were a HUGE hit! Click on the picture to get a closer view.

No comments: