Friday, December 4, 2009

It's HERE!!!!!

OMGosh!!!! My preorder came in last night and it was JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!! I am in LOVE with the new products in the Ocassions Mini Catalog - coming to you at the end of the month!!!! I know, I know...I should be working on Christmas presents....but...well...you know!!!!

Check out these NEWLY designed punches!!!! I was really curious about these babies...and I have to say...they are SMOOTH!!!!!

Here's the NEW Heart Boarder Punch - closed....YES...that's right - closed! They have buttons on the bottom to lock them CLOSED!


Here's that button now....LOL! Can you feel my giddiness???

AND open! Now picture this....when closed and locked they're gonna stack!!! I KNOW -RIGHT!!!!

Here are samples of the Heart Border Punch (at the top) and the Scallop Trim Border Punch (on the bottom). Guess WHAT??? That Scallop Trim Border Punch is FREE!!!! AGAIN - I KNOW - RIGHT!!!! It's part of the FABULOUS Sale-A-Bration promotion coming in January and lasting until the end of March!!!! Small detail...free with a $50 order...but STILL FREE!!!!


AND new Pretty In Pink Corduroy Buttons, Designer Brads, Felt Shapes, Paper Stacks and Clear Mounted Stamps - OH MY!!!!!

OK - I gotta GO - I have new toys to play with!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: